RUN FOR YOUR MONEY SYNDICATE have only two shares remaining in their 2020 colt by the “tried and tested” sire, CAMACHO.
Established in 2020, RUN FOR YOUR MONEY SYNDICATE have already provided owners with that “winning feeling” with their triple winning, Richard Fahey trained 4-year-old, DOUBLE DEALING.
RFYM offer 1/12th shares in racehorse ownership for a single payment that includes all training fees and racing costs for the season – nothing else to pay!
CAMACHO x VILETTA – *View Pedigree
Sire – CAMACHO – *View Stud & Racing Record (Courtesy of the Racing Post)
Dam – VILETTA – *View Broodmare & Racing Record (Courtesy of the Racing Post)
This colt is by a dual winning (including Listed race) dam, who at her best was rated 98.
He represents fantastic value, having cost just £19,000 and offers an exceptional pedigree with both speed and middle-distance stamina.
This colt has also been entered for the following Sales Races –
Weatherby’s Super Sprint (Newbury)
Tattersalls Ireland Super Auction Sales Race (The Curragh)
Shares cost £4,000 – ownership and training.
What you receive for your share ownership:
- Your horse trained by Group 1 winning trainer RICHARD FAHEY, at a yard with excellent facilities
- Full ownership of the equivalent to 8.34% of the horse
- All training costs covered for the 2022 season (31 Oct 2022)
- All racing costs covered for the 2022 season
- All veterinary costs covered for the 2022 season
- Regular updates on the progress of your horse in training
- Visits to the Richard Fahey Yard to see your horse in action
- Membership of the RFYM WhatsApp syndicate group
- 2 x Owners’ and Trainers’ badges every time your horse runs
- 1/12 share in all prize money won
- 1/12 of the proceeds when the horse is sold
- Nothing else to pay- no management fees, no additional monthly payments, no hidden charges.
To buy a share or find out more, please call our Syndicate Manager on 07913 324829 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Richard Fahey Office on 01653 698915.