Newly formed PRINCIPLE RACING and trainer SEAMUS DURACK are delighted to offer triple winning TWILIGHT HEIR for syndication.
It’s not often that such a horse is made available for syndication and the team behind PRINCIPLE RACING were delighted to secure him from the recent July sales at Tattersalls from previous owners QATAR RACING.
TWILIGHT HEIR’s form figures make impressive reading 22123-1140- and with an official rating of 83 (revised 4th Jan 22), he will certainly give any new syndicate member plenty to get excited about.
All his three wins have come over 6 furlongs and the form looks strong with his rivals progressing on to win at Listed level. There is every possibility he will be able to perform well in top handicaps on both surfaces and hopefully progress beyond handicap company himself.
UPDATE – On the 29th December TWILIGHT HEIR made is debut for PRINCIPLE RACING in a Class 4 0-85 handicap over 6f at Southwell. After 7 months off the track, there was plenty of positives to take from the race. Breaking well, TWILIGHT HEIR raced keenly behind the leaders, before lack of race fitness showed at the business end of the race. He’s come back from the race in fine form and the team at PRINCIPLE RACING will continue to build up his fitness for his next outing.
0.5% = £250 plus VAT (including all costs until October 2022)
1.0% = £500 plus VAT (including all costs until October 2022)
2.5% = £1,250 plus VAT (including all costs until October 2022)
5.0% = £2,500 plus VAT (including all costs until October 2022)
10% = £5,000 plus VAT (including all costs until October 2022)
25% = £12,500 plus VAT (including all costs until October 2022)
About PRINCIPLE RACING
Principle Racing was formed in 2021 after the purchase of Newlands Stables in Upper Lambourn, which is one of most successful and best located yards in the Valley of the Racehorse.
Former jump jockey, Seamus Durack, is their employed trainer bringing over 10 years of experience in training flat and jumps winners on the Lambourn gallops.
With 76 licensed boxes, Newlands Stables has every facility needed on site, including a 1 furlong oval warm up canter track, Claydon covered horse walker, 2 lunge & turnout pens, grass paddock and an equine treadmill.
In addition to their on-site facilities, they are also on the doorstep of over 500 acres of outstanding Jockey Club Estates maintained gallops. This includes 8 miles of turf gallops, 7 miles of artificial gallops, starting stalls and schooling grounds which are all within walking distance giving our horses a varied and enjoyable training regime.
Having discovered the use of statistics, performance data and new technology was not commonplace in what is a very traditional sport, PRINCIPAL RACING have set about doing things differently.
They focus on providing outstanding service to our owners. Fun, proactive updates, full use of modern technology to vary and optimise training methods and excellent value for money.
They also ensure that your horse has the highest possible standards of care combined with bespoke training programs.
Principle Racing was formed to ensure that new and existing racehorse owners can enjoy a revolutionary ownership experience. Their aim is to ensure horses receive the best possible standards of training, care and individual attention during their racing career and beyond it. After over 10 years of successful racehorse ownership and breeding, they have identified the following key principles they will always adhere to:
- All horses will receive the best possible standards of care, training, nutrition, monitoring of fitness and a varied and enjoyable life. With hacking to and from the gallops, treadmill sessions, lunging and regular turnout.
- All owners, regardless of whether they own a full horse, a share in a horse or are a member of a syndicate, will be treated with the same respect and will be welcomed to our yard and fully involved in the fun and excitement of owning a racehorse.
- We do not believe in the practice of handicapping horses. Every runner will run to the best of its ability every time it goes to the races and will be placed in suitable races to maximise opportunities to win, place and earn prize money.
- All communication will be completely honest, transparent and decisions will always be made utilising data and facts.
- We will not charge any agents fees for any horses we purchase on your behalf which go into training with us.
- If you are new to racehorse ownership, we will provide free help and guidance to ensure your expectations are matched to your budget.
- There will be no hidden costs. Our training fees, gallop fees, farrier costs and transport will be fully outlined in advance. Any additional costs such as vets fees will be notified in advance where possible.
- We will always advise you when we believe a horse has achieved its maximum potential, giving you the opportunity to maximise its commercial value.
- At the end of a horse’s racing career, we will take full responsibility for rehoming it with experienced people who will be provided with full details of any injury history and temperament issues. This ensures the horse can enjoy its retirement doing suitable activities with loving owners.
- We will always do everything possible to ensure that owning a racehorse with us is fun, value for money and enjoyable and that you are fully involved at all times.