LET’S GET RACING is delighted to offer for syndication COCO STARLIGHT, a 3-year-old filly by GREGORIAN and trained by JULIE CAMACHO.
A little bit about Coco Starlight
COCO STARLIGHT’S sire GREGORIAN is based in Ireland, a beautiful, athletic grey, he won both Group 2 and 3 races. His progeny already includes group and listed winners, they have a great win rate. To view is racing and stud record click *HERE*.
PASSIONATE LOVE, Coco’s dam is half-sister to FOLKSWOOD (rated 114) and GOOD OMEN (rated 107). Her sire BATED BREATH had 19 black type performers in 2021 and her dam (Magic Nymph) is out of the legendary Galileo who has now passed which makes this bloodline precious and valued.
Coco is GB Bonus registered and owners and other connections can win up to £16,000 per eligible race won.
Shares are £80 per month (2.5% ownership share) + £500 purchase cost.
What will I get when I buy an ownership share?
Your ownership share aims to provide a huge amount of fun and a committed group of like-minded people to go racing with plus:
- Stable visits to watch your horse train
- 2.5% share of any prize money
- The possibility of access to the owners’ and trainers’ areas and parade ring on race days
- Membership of The Racing Manager platform and app
- Trainer updates and insights
- Exclusive “Let’s Get Racing” membership keyring card
- Let’s Get Racing owners badge (please wear with pride!)
- Access to the friendliest and most inclusive horse racing club in Britain
- Donation to Yorkshire Racehorse Rehoming and Retraining
Once the trainer, jockey and yard staff have received their prize money, 10% of what is left will be donated to The Brain Tumour Charity. https://www.thebraintumourcharity.org
Any prize money left will be shared among the owners of Coco Starlight, please check out T&C’s on our website for more information about prize money.
* If you miss or fail to make any instalment, your ownership will cease and you will forfeit all prize money owed to you.
We support this charity as one of our owner’s 9 year old daughter is recovering from a brain tumour and her daughter followed Coco’s progress whilst she was on the Starlight ward.
The Brain Tumour Charity is the world’s leading brain tumour charity and the largest dedicated funder of research into brain tumours globally.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR TO SECURE YOUR SHARE PLEASE CONTACT LET’S GET RACING VIA THE “AD OWNERS” SECTION.